Monday, November 17, 2014

The Generation Nation

Why hello there lovely ladies!! Today I would like to take the time to introduce some of my favorite BCBGeneration pieces that we have in-store right now. With the holidays fast approaching, this is definitely a line you will want to check out ;)


Are you part of the Generation Nation?? Do you lead rather than follow? Do you jump at the first chance to try out a new trend?? Then BCBGeneration is the brand for you!! This stunning line of clothes, shoes and accessories has been catching the eye of every "it" girl who comes into Alibi Boutique. Since it's launch in 2009 this brand has evolved into a lifestyle. You can spot these Gen-Girls on the street everywhere! My favorite part about this line is it's versatility. Whether you are sporty, preppy, hipster or somewhere in between BCBGeneration has something for you! Alibi Boutique has been carrying this line for about a month so far and our customers are #obsessed. With the holidays  right around the corner it is time to establish this season's Christmas party wardrobe. Today I'd like to highlight my 2 favorite BCBGeneration pieces that we have in-store right now!

$158
#Obsessed doesn't even begin to explain my love for this dress. When I first pulled this out of the closet a few weeks ago my jaw dropped. This is probably one of the prettiest dresses I have seen in a long time. This beauty gives the little black dress a run for its money if you ask me! You will definitely make those proper gents blush with this reveal and conceal redux of a classic Victorian silhouette. I think this would be perfect for any holiday party. Just throw on a statement necklace and you will be good to go! You could even throw a black faux fur vest over the top (sorry the fur addict it me just had to suggest that hehe). From the dual cut-outs to the seamed waistline to the beautiful sheer floral lace trim, this gown is fit for any fashionista. I know when I tried it on I felt like a million bucks and you should too this holiday season! Make sure to swing by and try on this dress before they are all gone.

$78
Maybe you just aren't a dress person and there is NOTHING wrong with that! I know I usually feel more comfortable in pants, but that doesn't mean that we still can't look fabulous. This BCBGeneration blouson sleeve shirt should be on everyones Christmas party wish list! First off this color is so on trend right now. Red has always been the color of the holiday season, but this year it's all about her darker hued sister. The great thing about this top is the versatility. You can wear it with jeans, a pencil skirt or even pleather shorts! This top looks amazing with black denim and booties and can even be worn in the workplace! Leave your personal life at home, but bring the drama to your workwear with floaty blouson sleeves and a clean finish collar.

Make sure to stop in Alibi Boutique this week and check out our fabulous selection of BCBGeneration clothes and accessories! Got a party to go to, but have nothing to wear?? Our sales associates would LOVE to help you put together the perfect outfit. We are getting in NEW holiday fashions in weekly, so make sure to stop by and see what's new! We will be open until 6pm today.

Isn't that dress to die for???

XOXO Alibi