Wednesday, November 19, 2014

In Flannels We Trust

Happy Hump Day ladies! Can you believe this time next week we will all be getting ready for Thanksgiving?? This month has seriously flown by! Alibi Boutique got in some new flannels this week and I'm here to tell you why you MUST HAVE one of these in your fall wardrobe :)


Flannels have become one of my go-to accessories this fall. You may be thinking, wait...a flannel as an accessory?? YES! I have been throwing it back all season and tying any flannel I can find around my waist. There is just something about that old school meets modern look that I can't seem to get enough of. Of course when I saw we got a shipment of Skies are Blue flannels I was beside myself. I actually already have an outfit planned out using the blue one (is it payday yet??). Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that flannels can be extremely versatile. You can obviously tie them around your waist, but you can also use them to layer or just wear it by themselves. Whether you tend to have a trendy look or stick with the classics, you can easily incorporate a flannel in your day to day wardrobe.

Flannel - $48
This first outfit is definitely for our trendy fashionistas. We have put together fall staples like black skinnies and beautiful suede booties, but then decided to take things one step further. Now this outfit could go one or two ways. You can wear our black bralette underneath the flannel to be used almost as a bandeau so that you can keep the first few buttons on the flannel undone. OR you can wear the bralette and choose to tie the flannel around your waist. OMG I can see it now!!

Flannel- $48
Our next outfit is a classic fall look if you ask me. Like I said before, flannels are just soo easy to style. They seriously look good with just about everything and most times they can be used to transition from season to season depending on how you choose to wear them! We decided to pair this flannel with your everyday pair of jeans and Steve Madden black booties. This is definitely one of those easy outfits that you can just throw on and you are good to go. No accessories needed. This could be a great option to pack in your suitcase if you are heading out of town this Thanksgiving!

These flannels are out on the floor right now and are catching the eyes of everyone who walks in the store! If one of these beauties caught your eye, stop by today and try one on. We are getting in new fall fashions weekly, so there is lots of new things to look at :) We will be open until 6pm today.

Are flannels one of your fall favorites??

XOXO Alibi