Friday, November 14, 2014

MUST HAVE: Moto-Chic

Hip hip hooray it's FRIYAY!! I'm seriously obsessed with today's featured item on the blog!! If you are looking for the perfect moto-chic piece for your fall wardrobe, I've got you covered :)


First off let me just say, Cult of Individuality is one of my most favorite lines that Alibi Boutique carries. Their denim is AMAZING! If you are looking for a new pair of jeans that will make you look and feel like a million bucks, I suggest you try Cult out. I love this brand because the denim looks great on EVERYONE. No matter what shape or size you are, these jeans will be flattering. This leads me to today's featured item. The black coated denim moto jacket. Holy Chic ladies...prepare to fall in love!!

$169

After Evann sent me a picture of this new arrival I knew immediately that I needed this jacket in my life. Black jackets as a whole are always in style, even more in the fall. The cool thing about this jacket is that it is actually black coated denim! Being that this is a Cult piece I can guarantee that the quality of the denim is top notch and it will be super stretchy, so don't let the price tag scare you away. I know I will definitely be able to bring this out season after season. Eeek I can't wait to wear this out! I've found that sometime denim jackets can be a bit stiff and almost uncomfortable. This is definitely not this case with this little number :) It is the perfect lightweight layering piece for this ever-changing Texas weather. Can we just take a moment and admire this entire outfit? (pause) This looks like something straight out of a magazine. I love the simplicity and the effortlessly cool vibe that it gives off. The jacket just helps to add that cool and edgy factor which I know I'm obsessed with. You can easily throw this bad boy on over your favorite graphic tees, blouses and dresses to update what you currently have in your closet. It is time for a wardrobe remix my friends!! 

Are you heading to Wurstfest this weekend? I think this jacket would be a great option to throw on over one of your sweaters :) Don't forget you can bring in a Wurstfest cup and get 25% off one regular priced item. So...technically you could snag this stunning moto-chic jacket for only $126! Swing by Alibi today and check out all of our fabulous fall fashions. We will be open until 6pm today!

Are you in LOVEEE??

XOXO Alibi