Friday, August 22, 2014

Meet The Staff: Jordan

Good afternoon Alibi shoppers! If you have been in Alibi lately you may have seen some new faces. I'm happy to announce that the Alibi family got 3 more fabulous members in these last few weeks. Today I'd like to introduce you to one of our new sales associates, Jordan!


With Katie heading off to Nashville, and Mady back up in Lubbock for school we knew we were going to have to hire on a few more people. After going through stacks of applications we found 3 that instantly clicked with Alibi. I encourage you to stop in this weekend and introduce yourself to our newest staffers! They are here to help you look and feel fabulous :)


Meet Jordan! Jordan is a senior at New Braunfels High school and I am soo happy that she is one of the newest additions to the Alibi family. I got the pleasure of working with her a few times before I had to leave New Braunfels, and I know that Alibi and all of our regular customers will be in good hands :)

A little more about Jordan...

Prospective Colleges: SMU Cox School of Business or A&M Mays School of Business

Favorite Colors: Burgundy and taupe

Favorite Designers: I know Free People and Urban Outfitters aren't really designers per say, BUT I'm obsessed with those brands. I'm also a big fan of Marc Jacobs and TOPSHOP.

How would you describe your style? Hmmm...I will pretty much wear anything. I like everything from bohemian and edgy to more traditional and simple. Everyday is different :) Lately I've been finding myself wearing things that are more bohemian and edgy.

If you could swap closets with 1 celebrity who would it be? That's easy. Kylie Jenner.

What's your dream job? After I graduate from college I plan to work for my Dads Gas & Oil business in Houston, Texas. When he retires I plan to take his place #girlboss

What's your favorite part about working at Alibi Boutique? I love how everyone is always happy to be here. Whether it is our customers or the staff, everyone always has a smile on their face, and I love that! I also love all the lovely ladies that I get to work with everyday and putting together outfits for the mannequins and modeling for our social media pics.

What's on the top of your Alibi wish list? Definitely the new Sloane Rouge kimono that UPS brought us yesterday! Is it payday yet??

Stop in Alibi Boutique today and take a look at all of our new fall fashions! Whether you are looking for a new pair of jeans or a dress for a special occasion, Alibi Boutique has got it all. We will be open until 6PM today.

Have you met Jordan yet?

XOXO Alibi