Sunday, August 24, 2014

Meet The Staff: Gigi

Happy Sunday! I don't know about you, but this last week of summer went by wayyyy to fast :( Cheer yourself up with some last minute back to school shopping at Alibi Boutique! You may even get to meet our newest sales associate Gigi!!


Alibi Boutique has lots of fresh and new faces working the floor these days. We recently hired on 3 new girls to help us keep Alibi classy and fabulous. I encourage you to introduce yourself to the newest additions to the Alibi family next time you stop in to shop with us. They can help you find the perfect outfit for a dinner date or a gift for a close friend. These girls know their stuff and are here to help you!


Meet Gigi! Gigi is a senior at Canyon High School and is on the Aristacat dance team! She has been working at Alibi for a few weeks now and we absolutely LOVE her :) She is probably one of the sweetest girls that you will ever meet and she has the prettiest hair...like OMG! 

A little more about Gigi...

Prospective Colleges: University of Mississippi and Texas Tech University

Favorite Colors: Navy is my all time favorite, because who doesn't love a good neutral color?!

Favorite Designers: Clothing wise it would have to be Stella McCartney! I love how her designs can be so simple, yet extremely unique! When it comes to purses, I am absolutely OBSESSED with Rebecca Minkoff :)

How would you describe your style? I'd like to think that I'm edgy (haha), but my style is definitely classic. A-line dresses, simple button ups and straight leg pants are my go to pieces for sure!

If you could swap closets with 1 celebrity who would it be? Lauren Conrad. No doubt. I probably sound extremely basic for choosing LC, but her style is just so effortlessly cool and polished.

What's your dream job? After watching The Wedding Planner about 7,000 times I have built up this image of me living in a huge city planning extravagant wedding for the rest of my life. Which may sound absolutely ridiculous, but I would love nothing more than to make every girls perfect wedding come to life, while fulfilling my own dream :)

What's your favorite part about working at Alibi Boutique? Oh gosh, there are sooo many things that I love about working at Alibi!! I guess I will just share my top two. The Alibi staff is AMAZING in every possible way, so it is impossible to not have fun everytime I am at work! I also love all the little photo shoots we do for Facebook and Instagram as well. Make sure to follow us @alibiboutiquenb


What's on the top of your Alibi wish list? Another tough question... I would have to say the new Cult jeans from their fall line, AND the new Freebird by Steven El Paso booties <3 Who knew it was possible to be in love with so many inanimate objects??

Stop in Alibi Boutique today and shop our overflowing sale racks! We've got deals going on in store that you have to see to believe! We will be open until 6PM today.

Have you met Gigi yet?

XOXO Alibi