Monday, October 13, 2014

Girl On A Budget: Faux Fur

Whoever said you can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to shop. Are you a fashionista on a budget?? This post is for you!

I know it's been a while since I've done a Girl on a Budget post, so I thought it was about time. Sometimes we can get discouraged when we find a killer piece and then see the price tag. Well, this week I'm going to be showcasing a few items available at Alibi Boutique that are excellent alternatives to their more expensive counterparts. Today's forecast: Faux Fur.


I'd be lying if I said I'm not a fan of all of these fabulous faux furs. Like I think I'm borderline addicted.... With that being said, I have to constantly be on the lookout for deals and steals. While I was studying the pages of my latest issue of Elle, I stumbled across this fabulous Mulberry vest. It was love at first sight. Of course the price wasn't even included on the page so my heart immediately stopped. That is never a good sign my friends. After about 30 minutes of googling I've come to the conclusion that this vest in particular isn't even sold online. In other words this wonderfully crafted work of art must cost an arm and a leg. Being a college student there isn't a lot of extra cash laying around to buy all of the stunning things you see on the runway or on the pages of your favorite magazine for that matter. Lucky for me I work at Alibi Boutique. When this Freeway vest came in last week my heart skipped a beat. It's obviously not exactly like the Mulberry vest, but it is pretty similar! AND the price is right in my ballpark :) The color is perfect for all those winter white outfits and it is an ideal weight for Texas "winters". (LOL do we even have winters?) It's super soft and can be paired with many things in your closet. Throw it on over a sweater, a dress, one of your favorite band tee and the list goes on. These fall months can be rather draining to your wallets. Alibi Boutique understands this and works very hard to find this seasons must have items at a cost that won't break the bank. 

So what are you waiting for?? Stop in Alibi Boutique today and fall in love with our NEW Freeway Apparel faux fur vest! Trust me... you won't be disappointed. Also, we've got lots of new Kendra Scott in store right now! Open until 6PM.

Anyone know where faux furs anonymous meets?? LOL

XOXO Alibi