Friday, October 10, 2014

ACL Fashions: Part 2

Today kicks off weekend 2 of Austin City Limits! The festival continues and so does the fashion. Shop Alibi Boutique for all your ACL essentials.


Figuring out what to wear always seems to be an issue for me. I've been shopping my whole life and still have nothing to wear #fashionistaprobs With that being said, the lovely ladies at Alibi Boutique have put together numerous ACL outfit options that can help you if you seem to be having an outfit crisis. You want to make sure that you are comfortable in what you are wearing. You will be outside most of the day and will be doing lots and lots of walking. 

Our Day 2 Faves:

Icona Pop * Iggy Azalea
The Avett Brothers * Lana Del Ray
Major Lazer * Skrillex * Eminem


I can't even. I'm pretty sure this outfit was made for ACL. Like everything about this is perfect. In fact, it looks like it is straight out of a Free People catalog. The best part though is that it isn't. The price is much more affordable and these pieces can easily be mixed into your wardrobe after this weekend. The dress by itself screams bohemian, but with that fab white faux fur vest over the top it just takes it to the next level. Accessories are kept to a minimum again, but it totally works! Throw on our fave Dolce Vita booties and you will be good to go :) (trust me booties with a good 3 inch heel come in handy when you need to get a good view of the stage) I think I may actually wear this outfit today. So if you see me around, don't be shy! Come and say hi!!

Make sure to swing by Alibi Boutique before you make the drive to Austin this afternoon. We've got lots of festival fashions that are begging to be worn by you. Open until 6pm today.

Are you sooo excited for Lana Del Ray tomorrow??

XOXO Alibi