Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kendra Scott GlamRocks

It's FINALLY here! The NEW Kendra Scott GlamRocks Collection launched yesterday :) There has seriously been a Kendra explosion at Alibi and I'm loving it! Take a look at some of the items we have in store and my current obsessions.


Can we please just give some snaps to Kendra and her incredible design team?? This GlamRocks collection is amazing! I literally saw my paycheck flash before my eyes as we were unpacking all the new goodies last week. The gems and jewels found in this fall collection definitely make a toast to the fabulous era of 1970s fashion. The free spirit and festival vibe can be seen through some of the new stunning styles found in the GlamRocks Collection. It's time to break out the old records and steal the show ladies!


Like I mentioned above there are tons of new styles in this collection. I know a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think I would have to upload a thousand pictures in order to do this collection justice. Alibi Boutique has a large selection of Kendra's GlamRocks out on the floor right now that you MUST come check out in person. 


1. Charlsea Long Necklace $95
This looks like a more futuristic version of the Rayne Necklace to me. The Charlsea is an instant outfit updater. Wear it with one of your favorite dresses or throw it on with that comfy tank you've been living in, the possibilities are endless.

2. Skylen Ring $45
Shut. Up. This is the cutest Kendra Scott ring I have seen so far. It is perfect in just about every way. It comes in 3 different colors and is begging to be worn. You know you deserve it ;)

3.  Ellie Stud Earring $65
Drusy, drusy and more drusy. Can you really go wrong? These are your new everyday stud. They come in 4 different colors, but I'm just obsessed with this blue. It is even prettier in person!

4. Ahni Link Bracelet $70
Shout out to all my small wristed ladies out there! I'm definitely a bracelet junkie, but finding ones that don't slip off my wrist can be quite a challenge. I am happy to share that this style actually fits :) If you tend to experience this same unfortunate problem, try on this bracelet for size.

5.  Sadie Spear Earrings $70
If you would have asked me 4 years ago if I would wear silver AND gold, I would have given you the big thumbs down for sure... However, as I have gotten a bit older I have become more fond of the idea and I'm glad to see that Kendra Scott has as well. She even has a rosegold pair!!


( I spy the new and improved Deva Earring....#literallydying )

If you haven't already blown that paycheck you just got (don't worry girl, it happens to the best of us), stop by Alibi Boutique and feast your eyes on the new GlamRocks Collection. I'm going to bet that you will probably leave with 1 or 2 things :) We will be open until 6PM and plan to be selling lots of Kendra Scott this week. Feel free to call ahead and check availability 830-627-1177. Happy shopping!

Which style caught your eye??

XOXO Alibi