Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Just Add Water

Helloo Alibi lovelies!! Alibi Boutique is now carrying swimsuits!! I repeat...Alibi is now carrying swimsuits!! Head on over to the blog for more deets!


If you are anything like me, then you are jumping for joy right about now. During the summer months we usually get lots of requests for swimwear, which obviously makes sense. I basically live in my swimsuit on my days off. Keeping that in mind, we have been on the lookout for cute suits that wouldn't break the bank. Have you seen the prices of swimsuits these days?? Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Who wants to pay that much for such little fabric? Not me! That's where Alibi Boutique comes in. If you are on the hunt for the perfect swimsuit for summer, look no further! Alibi Boutique is now carrying Flying Tomato swimsuits that are perfectly printed. Oh and did I mention they are fabulously priced?? Cause they are!!


The Flying Tomato line is known for having boho chic pieces that will catch the eyes of any passerby. We currently have 2 different bikinis out on the floor right now. The suit up for summer swim set comes in orange and blue and is available in sizes small, medium, and large. Isn't the pattern great! It kind of reminds me of a print Mara Hoffman would use. However, her prints cost a pretty penny. The great news is that these Flying Tomato swim sets are ONLY $38!! Yes, you read that correctly. You can get a cute top AND bottom for $38. 

So what are you waiting for?? Swing by Alibi Boutique today and try on our new swimwear! Trust me you are going to love these suits. We've already sold a few and with Memorial Day weekend fast approaching I feel like we couldn't have gotten these in at a better time. We will be open until 6pm today and would love for you to stop in and say hello :) 

What are your plans for the weekend??

XOXO Alibi

P.S. ALL shoes are 30% off through Memorial Day.
P.S.S. We will be open from 10-6pm on Memorial Day!