Monday, February 9, 2015

The NEW Classic

Happy Monday Alibi shoppers! Today I am soooo excited to introduce you to our newest line of graphic tees that I know you are just going to swoon over <3

When Leigh and I stumbled upon this t-shirt line about 2 months ago we knew that Alibi just HAD to get their hands on these shirts. Not only are they pretty they are also very witty, which of course we couldn't resist. With Valentine's Day literally only a few days away these bad boys couldn't have came in at a better time! I think these would be perfect paired with some skinnies and booties for a casual Valentine's Day outing. They can be dressed up with a bright and colorful maxi skirt or dressed down with those comfy cut off shorts you basically live in during the warmer months. 

I have worn my tees a few times already and get compliments everywhere I go. I think it is safe to say that no fashionista can resist a witty fashion related graphic tee. I think I can add graphic tees to my growing list of fashion addictions, but that's another story. Not only are these shirts super soft and comfy the price point is oh so fabulous. Coming in right at $48 you simply can't beat that. Trust me, you are going to wear these tees until they have holes in them and then will probably continue to wear them because by that point holey shirts will probably be the new trend (LOL). 


Shut the front Dior I literally JUST DIED! Whoever came up with this...bravo my friend, I think this shirt will probably go down as one of my all time favorite graphic tees. 

Shut the front Dior: $48
Sizes: S-L


So Evann is totally KILLING IT in this photo. Again, this is one of those tees that you can throw on with just about anything and wear year round. For those days you are feeling #flawless this will be your go to shirt.

Killing It : $48
Sizes: S-L


Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any cuter...OH CHIC...it did. I think you are going to find that this line of tees is going to infiltrate your closet and bring some fashionable humor to your everyday style. 

Oh Chic: $48
Sizes: S-L

There you have it ladies! Hopefully by this point you are as obsessed with these tees as I am. Alibi Boutique plans to continue to carry this line and bring on more and more sayings as the year goes on. Spring break will be here before you know it and these are the types of tees that would be perfect to throw in any beach bag or carry on. Make sure to swing by Alibi Boutique this week and check out some of the other new lines that we have in store. As always we will be open until 6PM and would love to see you and your fabulous self :)

Which saying is your fave??

XOXO Alibi