Thursday, January 15, 2015

Got a secret, Can you keep it??

Hellooo Alibi shoppers!! We've got a secret. Can you keep it?? We swear this one you'll save. You better lock it, in your pocket cause we are taking this one to the grave. Head on over to the blog for more details XOXO A


Oh hello there. Seems like your curiosity got the best of you and you are now reading this blog post in hopes of finding out what our pretty little secret it. Well, I'm sad to inform you that I can't share quite all of the details just yet....I know, I know I'm such a tease. But did you really think I was going to give it away that easy?? I can however give you 3 hints as to what the secret pertains to. It is up to your pretty little imagination to figure out the rest ;)

Roses are red. Violets are Blue. Hopefully this is a good enough clue. This season we are all about rose colored accessories. From the oh so dreamy rose quartz to a dazzling rose gold drusy, experience beauty in full bloom this spring at Alibi Boutique.

Just as skinny jeans became a staple so have ear cuffs. These delicate and daring styles are here to stay. We encourage you to try out a new ear silhouette this season. Trust me...your ears will thank you.
Being an October baby I am most thrilled about #3. Our kyocera opal accessories will mimic the show stopping structure of a genuine opal. It is like carrying around a rainbow wherever you go.

Looks like that is all the time I have and all the hints I'm going to give. As time gets closer I will share more details, so don't you worry. Be sure to be following along on instagram @alibiboutiquenb and watching on Facebook. You never know when hints might be dropped ;)

XOXO Alibi