Monday, December 1, 2014

VELVET Boutique Trunk Show

Happy Cyber Monday ladies!! Hopefully you found some good deals online this morning, I know I sure did :) Today I would like to share some very exciting news...Alibi Boutique is hosting a VELVET Boutique Trunk Show THIS FRIDAY from 5-8pm!!!


Our very own Katie Bizer has moved back from Nashville and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super stoked!! We thought a celebratory VELVET Trunk Show would be the perfect homecoming party for this very special member of the Alibi family. Now let's talk jewelry. No two pieces will be the same, and each piece is a 100% one of a kind work of art handmade by Katie. She made lots of new and eye catching pieces during her time in Nashville and she is ready to share them with the ladies of New Braunfels! I know I personally can't wait to snag a few new pieces myself. I like the idea of wearing a necklace that I know nobody else will have. There is just something very appealing about the uniqueness of this line that I can't seem to get enough of. Being that all of her pieces are one of a kind, if you see one you like you better grab it! Nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy...but seriously. 

Are you looking for something fun to do this Friday evening?? Look no further!

WHAT: VELVET Boutique Trunk Show
WHEN: Friday, December 5th from 5-8PM
WHERE: Alibi Boutique 


We will also be having LIVE MUSIC throughout the duration of the trunk show! This will be the very first time Alibi Boutique will have someone playing acoustically in the store and we are very excited that it is Ryan Quiet from Bird Dog. I'm telling you, Alibi Boutique will be the place to be this Friday night. So grab your girlfriends and head on over for a fun night out.

Will we be seeing you this Friday?? I sure hope so! Make sure to swing by this week and take a look at our new arrivals and large assortment of gift items. Let our fabulous staff help you pick out the perfect gift for that special someone. We will be open until 6 today. Hope to see you soon :)

Do you have a VELVET Boutique piece yet??

XOXO Alibi