Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MinkPink MUST HAVES

Why hello there fellow blog readers! Can you believe Christmas is literally right around the corner?? In other words holiday parties are in full force...meaning your Christmas party wardrobe needs to be on point ;)


It's the most wonderful timeee of the year! Christmas parties are probably one of my favorite. You get to dress up in elegant (sometimes tacky) attire and eat delicious decorated cookies until you are blue in  the face. You get to play reindeer games with your friends and open presents at pretty much every party. I mean who wouldn't love that. Now all of my fellow fashionistas understand that Christmas parties are also a great excuse to go shopping and buy a dress...or two...or three. I mean who are we kidding? It would be a crime to wear the same party dress to multiple parties! Alibi Boutique has a great selection of party dresses in store right now that would be perfect for any Christmas party goer. 


$88
Honestly, I feel like this dress was made for me #fashionisaprobs First let's talk about the colors. Nothing screams holiday elegance like a little black and gold action. The baroque inspired paisley print just takes it to another level if you ask me. The fact that it is a swing dress makes me love it even more. I don't know about you, but I'm definitely a Christmas cookie addict....so a swing dress that can hide all the gingerbread men I have decided to eat this season is very appealing. I can twirl around in it and dance along to my favorite Christmas carols without missing a beat. You can pair this dress with black heels or tights and your fave black booties!

$78
Choose to be RED HOT at your next holiday party! A little red dress never hurt nobody ;) I feel like red dresses are a staple during the holiday season. Most everyone looks stunning in this color and it is a great way to show your holiday cheer. The fit of this dress is impeccable. I'm telling you right now, if you try this little number on you WILL feel like a million bucks. The prominent cutouts at the neckline allow for a more modern day take on the traditional holiday dress. Throw on a pair of nude heels and you are good to go!

$88
This dress has definitely caught the eyes of the younger Alibi Boutique crowd. Every 20-somthing loves a good cut out dress. Whoever said black wasn't "holiday" was seriously misinformed. This dress features exquisite embroidery that helps define the sleeveless bodice and lace A-line skirt. Trust me this dress will be turning heads at all the parties this year! I would recommend layering on lots and lots of gold. Or find a stunning statement necklace to tie the whole look together. This dress could also be a great idea for that New Years party you've been invited to. Come and try this on today!

We all know that there will be lots and lots of pictures taken at these Christmas soiree. So why not look and feel like a million bucks?! Alibi Boutique is here to help make that possible! Let our fabulous staff help you pick out the dress that best suits you and find a few Christmas gifts for your friends while we are at it. Support the movers, makers and shakers this Christmas season. We may be a small business, but we've got lots of GRAND things in store! Open until 6pm today.


Which dress caught your eye??

XOXO Alibi