Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Perfect Equation

Hello fellow blog readers! Are you looking for a new fall obsession? Look no further! We've put together a fall equation that no fashionista can resist :)


It is FINALLY sweater weather! I was beginning to think this magical time of year just wasn't going to come. I was never asking for icicles or school being delayed...all I was asking is that it would be cold enough to wear a sweater without sweating. This is a struggle that most Texans have to face every "winter". Lucky for you, this weeks forecast has granted us this very wish! Today I'm going to share with you my latest fall obsession aka graphic tees + cardigans! I don't know about you, but this is the perfect equation if you ask me. 

Chaser Tank: $58
MINKPINK Cardigan: $98

There is just something about this look that I can't seem to get enough of. I've thought long and hard as to what might be stemming this obsession and the only thing I could think of is that this equation allows you to wear your favorite everyday pieces while still being warm and fashionable. In the morning this Chaser tank top isn't going to keep you warm (all aboard the goosebump train), but when you throw on this cozy MINKPINK cardigan all is right in the world again. You get to wear what you want no matter what the temperature may be AND when it starts to heat up in the afternoon (and you know it will) you can simply take off the cardigan and you are good to go! 

Rebel Yell Tee: $74
MINKPINK Cardigan: $108

Another great thing about this graphic tee + cardigan equation is that it allows you to update pieces you already have in your closet. It seems like this time of year people are spending money left and right. Between school spirit shirts, banquets and the fast approaching holiday season money may be a bit tight. We understand that and are here to offer you pieces that you can mix into your wardrobe to jazz things up a bit. (Confession) I loved this outfit so much I had to buy it for myself. I know I will be wearing this cardigan at least one a week or until I've gone through all of my graphic tees. I just can't get enough of it :) 

Stop in Alibi Boutique today and let us help you put together the perfect cardigan + graphic tee equation! We've got lots of great fall fashions in store that you should definitely come and try on. Hope you're having a great week so far! We will be open until 6pm today.

What is your ideal equation for fall??

XOXO Alibi