Monday, November 10, 2014

Girl On A Budget: WURST Week

Happy Monday pretty ladies! Wurstfest is here and so are the colder nights (according to the forecast). If you are looking for the perfect Wurstfest companion, we've got a coat with your name on it :)

It's that magical time of year again my friends! Wurstfest is here and the 10 day salute to sausage is well underway. If you've lived in New Braunfels for a few years you know that literally EVERYBODY will be there, so you want to make sure your Wurstfest wardrobe is on point. Lucky for you it is WURST Week at Alibi Boutique! If you bring in a Wurstfest cup you will receive 25% off one regular priced item. Offer valid 11/7 - 11/16. This means you can snag a new coat for a fraction of the price! Today I'm going to talk about a cozy shearling lined coat we just can't seem to get enough of!


This past weekend I went to Dallas with my girlfriends for a much needed shopping trip. As we were window shopping in North Park my eyes became glued to this stunning coat at Mulberry. The shearling collar made such a beautiful statement and was perfectly contrasted with the traditional dogtooth check. Then reality set back in and I decided to walk away knowing that there was no way I could afford this jacket. I actually didn't even know the price until I just looked it up for this post. $4900...that's the same price as a Chanel boy bag...just let that sink in for a moment. I probably would have burst into tears at the mall if I actually had the courage to look at the tag, so I'm glad that I didn't. Alibi Boutique has a perfect alternative for all my fellow girls on a budget! This coat is ready for all things autumn, from dancing at Wurstfest to strolling down the square during Wassailfest in a few weeks. This jacket also features a wrap and tie style! You will notice it still has the same stunning shearling collar and this beauty can easily be worn with both black and brown. Bonus!! If you are in the market for a new coat, look no further! Alibi Boutique has got you covered. AND the best part is that you can get 25% off this coat if you bring in a Wursfest cup, making it only $88.50 :) I'm telling you once you put this coat on you are going to fall in love.

Swing by Alibi Boutique today and take advantage of our WURST week promotion. We would love to help you put together the perfect Wurstfest look! Open until 6 today. Come on by and see us :)

Have you been to Wurstfest yet??

XOXO Alibi