Friday, October 17, 2014

Girl On A Budget: Battle Of The Booties

Happy FRIYAY Alibi shoppers!! Looking for booties that don't break the bank?? Check out today's Battle of the Booties blog post :)


The Girl On A Budget posts are my absolute favorite! I don't think I'm alone when I say I'm constantly looking for more affordable alternatives to the delightful designer pieces I see on Intsagram and in magazines. The fall season tends to always cost me more. I guess it's because of all the layering and well it's my favorite time of year. Therefore, budgeting is key especially if you're a fashionista like me. Booties have taken shoe lovers by storm. With so many options it can become a bit overwhelming. Is the designer pair really worth the price? Are there any viable alternatives? You've come to the right place ladies. Let the battle of the booties begin!


Two words. Rag & Bone. Celebrities wear them. Bloggers adore them. But sadly we all can't afford them ( Watch out Dr. Seuss). These suede Rag & Bone booties will forever be on my wish list, but the fact that there is a 5 after the dollar sign means it will be a very long time until I get to mark these bad boys off my list. I simply can't afford to be wearing booties made in Italy...yet #collegekidprobs Now don't go getting discouraged, Alibi Boutique has a fabulous alternative that your wallet will LOVE. Say hello to Marlyn. This heart stopping suede bootie just took a swing at its Rag & Bone counterpart. Dolce Vita's Marlyn features a bold column heel that makes this downtown chic bootie perfect for any fashionista on the go. Alibi Boutique currently has the Marlyn in store for the low price of $124. This is a quality bootie that will go with everything and that will satisfy your fall shoe requirement. I don't know about you, but it looks like this match has been a KNOCKOUT ;)

It's Friday! Treat yo self to some brand new Dolce Vita booties! Your feet will thank you for many seasons to come. Have you stopped in to see Kendra Scott's Winter line yet?? I suggest you make that a priority on your weekend to do list. We will be open until 6PM and would love to see your smiling faces.

So did Marlyn win you over??

XOXO Alibi