Monday, September 22, 2014

Less Is More

Necklaces, bracelets, and rings, oh my! Is there such a thing as too many accessories?? Check out today's blog for details!


Don't get me wrong accessories are amazing! They can completely update an older piece that is in your closet. A statement necklace can totally make your $10 target t-shirt look like a million bucks, and who wouldn't love that?! At some point though, we have to determine when enough is enough. As hard as this may be to understand, sometimes less is more. Please take as long as you need to fill out the following statement:

My name is ________________. 
And I'm an accessorholic.

Don't worry ladies this is a judgement free zone. I myself love to pile on my bracelets and rings and there is nothing wrong with that! There is somewhat of an art to accessorizing. Things need to look cohesive. And by that I don't mean everything has to look matchy matchy, but your accessories look best if they compliment each other. I personally think outfits look cooler with bracelets and rings from different brands. Your jewelry kind of tells a story about you if you think about it. The accessory tip I have for you today comes from the one and only Coco Chanel. Before you leave the house to run your errands or head out to work look, in your mirror and take off one piece of jewelry off. Being an accessorholic, I know this will be a challenge for me, but I'm willing to give it a shot! Take a look how these lovely ladies have mastered the art of less is more.



Life is too short to wear boring jewelry! Lucky for you, Alibi Boutique carries numerous jewelry lines. Whether you gravitate towards Kendra Scott, Elizabeth and James or handmade Velvet jewels we've got it all! Stop in Alibi today and feed your accessory addiction. With lots of options I can't say it will be easy, but with the help of our sales associates I can guarantee you will make the right choice :) We are open until 6PM today.

Will you try the less is more challenge??

XOXO Alibi