Thursday, July 10, 2014

Introducing: Chaser

Can you believe it's Thursday already? Like seriously, where did this week go?! Any who today I'd like to introduce you to one of Alibi Boutique's newest lines. I think this is by far my new favorite graphic tee line. I know I'm obsessed and I think you will be as well. Take a look at these Chaser Brand tees!


Alibi Boutique is proud to announce that we now carry Chaser Brand tees! I know all of the staff has been anxiously awaiting our first shipment and when it came in it was like Christmas in July :) Chaser is raised on rock and roll. This contemporary clothing line, designed in Los Angeles, is inspired by all of our favorite music icons from the past. The fit, fabric and the feel of this line is superior to most graphic tees you see today. Whether you dress them up or down, Chaser continues to be the authority on cool. The vintage look combined with the music history allows Chaser to create a line that is both casual and modern. Art meets fashion when you are rocking a Chaser tee.

Take a look at some of the 
styles we have at Alibi right now! 

$58
A little rock and roll never hurt nobody ;) This triblend deep armhole tank looks killer paired with these leather leggings! I know I will definitely be wearing this outfit this fall.

$58
Let out your wild side in this jungle cat vintage jersey tee! We love the super cute boat neck that makes this an easy fit! Easy to wear, easy to pair. Leggings, jeggins or skinnies...the possibilities are endless :)

$58
Flaunt your USA spirit in this super cute vintage jersey tank. We are obsessed with the side panels and deep armholes! The loose fit allows this to be the perfect addition to any closet! Pair this with some white skinnies and call it a day!

$68
Where are the David Bowie fans at? This tribelend long sleeve open back tee is a modern blast to the past. Roll up the sleeves and wear it with some cutoffs right now or wait till a winter breeze blows in and wear it with your favorite jeans.

I don't know about you, but I'm convinced I need to invest in some pleather leggings to wear with all of my new Chaser tees! Now that you've seen these tees and all of their greatness, scurry on over to Alibi Boutique and snatch some up before they are all gone. These bad boys have been selling like hot cakes! See one that you like? Give us a call and we can hold it for you 830-627-1177 As always, Alibi will be open until 6PM today :)

Which tee is your fave??

XOXO Alibi

P.S. Fall Kendra just arrived (eeeeeeeeek im excited)