Tuesday, May 27, 2014

N Is For...

Rain rain go away!! You're making it oh so hard to go back to work after Memorial Day :( I thought I would help out by brightening your day with a new post! We are half way through the alphabet series and I've got some great ideas for what we will cover next :) N is for...


When I think of neons I immediately think of summer. Everyone is running around in their tank tops from South Padre and the neon colors make their skin look 10 times tanner than it actually is. Nothing wrong with that my friends :) Neon jewelry can be a fun way to spruce up an outfit and make it a bit more summer ready. I do believe some people tend to overdo it with neon everything... this isn't a black light party at the frat house... there is no need to be dressed from head to toe in neon (lol). Kendra Scott has recently added some wonderful neon colors to her Signature Collection that you definitely should check out!

I'd like to introduce you to the fabulous 
Neon Yellow, Neon Pink and Violet!

Wearing neon jewelry is simple. Some of the basic pieces that you have in your closet would go perfectly with a new pair of neon Danielle's. I have to admit I was a bit hesitant about the neon yellow, but now I'm obsessed! It looks amazing paired with a chambray shirt or a navy tank top. Because these jewels will be your pop of color, you want the rest of your outfit to be on the simple side. You can wear something as plain as a black tank top and dress it up with some fun neon accessories. Alibi Boutique has a great assortment of Kendra Scott pieces in all of the new neon colors.

1. Danielle $60
2. Elle $52
3. Sky $55
4. Cassie Bracelet $130
5. Harlow Necklace $195
6. Skylar $65

Swing by Alibi Boutique today and get your hands on some fabulous new Kendra Scott! I will say we got in a shipment last week so we have pretty much every color under the rainbow out on the floor right now :) Looking for  specific pair?? Give us a call 830-627-1177! Hope you're having a great day!

Which neon style caught your eye??

XOXO Alibi