Wednesday, May 21, 2014

K Is For...

Congratulations! You are half way through the work week and Friday is just around the corner :) Today's alphabet post highlights one of my favorite brands and one of Alibi's best selling lines. I highly encourage you to take a look at this one... you might even find it a bit funny :) K is for...


It's crazy to think about just how far the Kendra Scott Collection has come since it's debut a few years ago. I remember for the longest time it was incredibly rare to see someone wearing a pair of the now iconic Danielle's around NB. Now, it's more rare to see a girl wearing earrings that aren't Kendra Scott. Snaps to you Kendra! You're definitely doing something right :) I remember when I got my first pair and thought I was one cool cat (lol). Now I'm kind of a Kendra Scott addict....like everyone else in the surrounding area. The great thing is that Alibi Boutique is the only place in New Braunfels that sells it so you don't have to travel very far to get your hands on the latest and greatest Kendra Scott goodies.

See something you like? Give us a call 830-627-1177

Kendra may have started out with earrings, but now her collection includes a wide variety of gems and jewels. You of course have the classics like the Danielle's, Elle's, Skylar's and Sky's that won't be going out of style anytime soon. You also have newer bangle sets and fun rings that are on everyone's must have lists. Oh and did I mention there are Kendra Scott key-chains?!? Like OMG who wouldn't want one of those? As her line expands we are exposed to cooler and shinier products that seem to be simply irresistible.


I hinted you might have a little laugh in this post and here it is. I honestly couldn't resist, it was just too perfect. In all seriousness the Harlow necklaces are one of my favorite pieces in the Classic Collection. They can easily be dressed down with just a comfy tee or dressed up with nice blouse. These necklaces are definitely worth the money! And it just so happens Alibi Boutique currently has a rainbow of color options in store just waiting to be bought by you.

Swing by Alibi Boutique today and check out our fabulous collection of Kendra Scott jewels. I will tell you we did re-order some of your favorites and will be restocked here soon. Be watching our facebook and instagram for more details. We will be open until 6PM! Did I mention we got in the limited edition translucent iridescent earrings yesterday??

What's your favorite Kendra piece??

XOXO Alibi