Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Is For...

Hey there Alibi shoppers! How's your week been? Fabulous I hope :) We've gotten in some new shipments that I know you are going to LOVE! There are many ways to stay up to date with all things Alibi Boutique. This leads me to today's alphabet post. I is for...


If you didn't already know...Alibi Boutique has an instagram that we try to update weekly if not daily! I don't know about you, but I'm all about this instagram craze :) A picture is really worth a thousand words and it is yet another way we have chosen to update you with all of the latest items available at Alibi Boutique. I mean who wouldn't want to see pictures of fabulous clothes and accessories in their home feed??


So what are you waiting for?!? Follow us @alibiboutiquenb TODAY! Right now we have 143 followers and we want to gain many more and share Alibi Boutique with the rest of the fabulous New Braunfels community and surrounding area :) Encourage your friends to follow us! We want to hit 200 followers by the beginning of the summer and I know you can help us reach that goal.

Things are heating up at Alibi Boutique! 
Shorts on shorts on shorts :)


~Wake me up when summer begins~


~You belong among the wildflowers~


~But first let me take a selfie~


I encourage you to log on and follow us on instagram today! Trust me you won't regret it ;) I promise to fill your home feed with amazing new styles and hopefully (here soon) some instagram SALES. Make sure you are following @alibiboutiquenb because you won't want to miss out!! We will be open until 6PM today.

Are you following us yet??

XOXO Alibi