Monday, April 28, 2014

Marrakech Collection

Hello there Alibi shoppers! I'm backkkkk :) This tends to be the time of year when projects are due and procrastination is at an all time high, which has caused me to take a little break from blogging. Have no fear, I'm back and here to stay. Lots of new and exciting things have been going on at Alibi since my last post. We have gotten in some fabulous new lines that I can't wait to share with you. Today I would like to talk about my current obsession with Kendra Scott's Marrakech Collection for Summer 2014.


I've said it once and I'm sure I will say it again and again, but THIS collection is awesome! I know it officially made its debut a few weeks ago, but we still have some great pieces in store! Grab your passport and hit the road with this global inspired collection. The pieces in this collection will surly be your no-fuss travel companions on your next excursion, whether it be on a Caribbean cruise this summer or a trip to the outlet mall on the weekend. The Marrakech collection is definitely made to mix and match if you ask me. All of the colors complement each other so well the possibilities are endless. What are you waiting for?? Step off the beaten path and earn some style stripes with this new Kendra Scott collection now available at Alibi Boutique.

I think it is safe to say Kendra Scott is known for her earrings. We all have a few pairs of the classics and I think it is time to branch out and give some of these newbies a chance :)

~Hit the global trail~

(TOP)
Porter Earrings in Teal- $65
Pacey Chandelier Earrings in Black Contrast- $120
Erin Long Earrings in Abalone Shell- $75

(BOTTOM)
Elle Mystic Earring in Mystic Iridescent (LIMITED EDITION) - $65
Yira Earrings in Black Contrast- $60
Danielle Earrings in Iridescent Tangerine (LIMITED EDITION) - $75
Mallory Stud in Teal- $50 

I'm definitely a sucker for Kendra Scott statement necklaces. My wallet might not always agree, but boy are these new Kensey necklaces to die for!! You can dress them up with a nicer blouse or cocktail dress or dress them down with a simple white tee. The possibilities are endless my friends. They come in a wide assortment of colors as well, which in my opinion just makes the decision process that much harder. You can play it safe with the black or turn heads with effortless style in the enchanting abalone shell. The choice is yours :)

~Dress up your travel itinerary~

Kensey Statement Necklace- $175
Black
Abalone Shell
White
Iridescent Tangerine

The stack is back and here to stay! These fabulous new bangles can be worn alone or stacked alongside your other favorites for a more boho look perfect for this summer. They are very affordable and would be a great addition to your current stack if you have one :) Moroccan gypset meets modern classic in the elegant cocktail rings found in the Marrakech collection. I seriously want them all!

~Embrace your free spirit~

(TOP)
Andy Bracelet - $50
Black
Abalone Shell
Louis Cocktail Ring in Black Contrast- $75
Hayes Eternity Ring- $70
Black
White
Teal
Graham Bracelet in Black $55

(BOTTOM)
Graham Bracelet in Tangerine Iridescent- $55
Louis Cocktail Ring in Teal Mosaic - $75

There you have it ladies! Just a glimpse of Kendra Scott's newest collection. Alibi Boutique has many other pieces that weren't featured in this post, so be sure to stop by and check things out for yourself. See something that you liked? Call ahead and we can hold it for you 830-627-1177. We will be open until 6 PM today. Hope you're having a marvelous Monday :)

Which piece is your favorite??

XOXO Alibi