Monday, March 3, 2014

Open Season

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know mine went wayyy to fast, but good ones always do. It was so nice to visit New Braunfels for the weekend and soak up some of that wonderful sunshine. (For those of you who don't know I write this blog from good ole Lubbock, Texas where I'm currently going to school) The countdown to spring break has officially begun...I can smell the sweet scent of sun tan lotion now :) ahhhh I can't wait! I'd like to dive right into today's topic which is one of my current obsessions. Ever since I saw these in my Nordstrom's Spring Preview catalog it was love at first sight. Seeing these at Alibi and all over Pinterest makes me want them even more. Now that the warmer weather has started to grace us with its presence I officially declare it open season for peep toe booties!!


Steve Madden rarely disappoints me. Let's be honest, the man knows how to make a great shoe. This Nonstp Bootie is perfect in just about every way. 1) The natural leather color will literally go with EVERYTHING...bonus. You could easily wear these with any of the many skinnies you have in your closet right now or those boyfriend jeans that are oh so comfy. 2) The 3 inch heel height is ideal for those of us who are "heel challenged". It gives you a little height, but not enough where it will be hard to walk around in them. 3) The peep toe is a fun and flirty take on the traditional bootie. I feel like this is THE shoe for spring.


Everyone from Miu Miu to Target has a different version of the peep toe bootie this season. I don't know about you, but I can't afford to spend $800 on some new spring shoes. However, $106 on a good quality leather shoe from Steve Madden is much more doable for a college student like myself. I snagged these up this past weekend at Alibi and I couldn't be happier :) I can't wait to throw them on the first day the sun decides to peak its head out of the clouds.


Stop by Alibi Boutique today and check out these great spring booties! Looking for a certain size?? Feel free to give us a call beforehand and we can check what we have in stock 830-627-1177. It is time to start sprucing up your wardrobe with some new spring additions and Alibi Boutique is here to help :) We will be open until 6 PM today. Stop in and see us!!

Are you prepared for the open season??

XOXO Alibi