Monday, March 31, 2014

#MCM

Tomorrow is April Fools Day and that is no joke my friends! Today I would like to give a shout out to Alibi Boutique's first ever Man Crush Monday. In honor of our fabulous NEW Freebird by Steven booties, I thought Steve Madden would be the perfect candidate for our very own #MCM.


I think most of us can agree, Steve Madden knows how to make a mean shoe! (lol) He has been designing women's shoes for quite some time now and has become a fan favorite for women and tweens across the nation. In attempt to branch out and extend his products to a more high end market, Freebird by Steve was created. Ever since I was shown the picture of the Eagle bootie about 6 months ago I have anxiously been awaiting its arrival.

The day is FINALLY here.
Alibi Boutique now carries Freebird by Steven!


Personally I think the shoes found in the Freebird by Steve collection are trendier versions of the Frye classics we all know and love. I know your heart might have skipped a beat when you saw the price tag, but you must understand that these are quality booties. They are handcrafted from start to finish using Goodyear construction, which makes the soles virtually indestructible! These booties can definitely be a year round shoe, especially here in Texas. I can see these being worn now with cute spring dresses and then in the fall with some skinny jeans and an oversized sweater. The impeccable craftsmanship is apparent just by looking at them. You can tell that these are made to last and made to make an impression. Each pair is a one of a kind piece inspired by vintage Americana. These would be a fabulous addition to your shoe collection and trust me...you won't regret it :) I know I can't wait to get my hands on some. Happy Easter to me!

I highly encourage you to come and at least try on these booties. Because they are a bit more expensive we have a very limited size run. We would be more than happy to hold your size for you if you are interested. Fell free to give us a call at 830-627-1177. Thank you Steve Madden for continually making shoes that are stunning and coveted by all...oh and for being our first ever #MCM :)

Are you in love with the Eagle Bootie??

XOXO Alibi

P.S. Select Steve Madden shoes are 25% off this week :)